14 Mukhi Rudraksha
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred bead associated with Lord Hanuman, the monkey god and devotee of Lord Rama. It is believed to possess immense spiritual significance and is highly revered in Hinduism. The term “Mukhi” refers to the number of facets or faces on the bead.
Significance and Benefits:
- Spiritual Awakening: The One Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with the third eye chakra, known as the Ajna chakra. Wearing this bead is believed to enhance spiritual awareness, intuition, and meditation abilities. It is said to facilitate deep states of consciousness and aid in spiritual growth.
- Divine Connection: The bead is believed to establish a direct connection with Lord Shiva, allowing the wearer to experience his divine grace and blessings. It is said to awaken devotion, inner peace, and a sense of oneness with the universe.
- Manifestation and Focus: The One Mukhi Rudraksha is said to enhance the power of manifestation and concentration. It is believed to help individuals focus their energies on their goals and desires, enabling them to achieve success in their endeavors.
- Health and Well-being: The bead is associated with the alleviation of various physical and mental ailments. It is believed to have a positive impact on the nervous system, reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Additionally, it is said to improve overall health and vitality.
- Protection: Wearing the One Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to provide protection against negative energies, evil spirits, and black magic. It is considered a shield of divine energy that safeguards the wearer from harm and negativity.
- Karma Balancing: It is believed that wearing the One Mukhi Rudraksha helps balance karmic energies and purifies past karmas. It is said to assist in breaking free from the cycle of birth and death, leading to spiritual liberation.
Methods of Wearing:
The One Mukhi Rudraksha is typically worn as a pendant or a bracelet, close to the heart region. Before wearing, it is recommended to perform a ritualistic cleansing process by dipping the bead in a mixture of milk, honey, and pure water. This process is believed to enhance the positive energies of the Rudraksha.